Thursday, September 25, 2008

Patiently waiting

Ok well maybe not sooooo patiently, but waiting none the less. This week we went to Lindsay's, hopefully, last docotor's appointment. He said everything was still good, just baby Savanna hasn't dropped. It seems to me that she wants to take after her daddy and come later than she should. :) Well anyway through much convincing on Lindsay's part, we are scheduled to be induced on Monday. Soon the baby will be here and we'll be parents!! AHHHHH!!!!! Scary thought. Me a dad! We are way excited, as is the rest of our wonderful family. We are completely ready for this child physically but I don't think one can ever really be mentally for that step into parenthood. We are excited and can't wait to see her!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can you believe that the time for your baby girl to arrive is already here? It makes me think back 7 months ago when I had Amy, and then it makes me even more excited for you guys. This is going to be one of the best experiences in your life. Congrats and good luck with everything. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Aimee said...

Good luck guys! Today is Monday, so I hope everything is going well for you! Can't wait to meet the newest cuz!