Monday, September 8, 2008

My Hubby

I just wanted to send a shout-out to the best husband in the world. Although I know some days I drive him absolutely BONKERS, he never complains...ever! He has been a great support to me during this fun and interesting pregnancy experience, and he is constantly looking for ways to help out. JI's "nesting" for the both of us lately (is it weird that he's nesting more than I am?) and has painted almost our entire apartment and cooks dinner several times a week! (I promise pictures of the apartment are coming soon.) I love the way he makes it a point to make me laugh daily and always looks at the silver lining in everything. He is going to be such a great daddy...she's already a daddy's girl. Whenever JI rubs my belly or talks to her, she calms right down and I get a break from being kicked in the ribs. You're a natural! I love you, babe! You make life fabulous!

1 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Lindsay, I just wanted to wish you luck with your baby coming! You're amazing, and I'm glad I found your blog!