Sunday, December 11, 2011

Adventurous Trio

Back in August, while Daddy was a work the three of us decided to go on an adventure.  We gathered a few cans of food to donate for a free ride on the new TRAX line and headed on our way.  Savanna was stoked to get to ride a train and I was stoked to get out of the house for a bit.
 Hunter was just along for a good cuddle...this was him about 90% of the time, snoozing away.
 As soon as we pulled away from the station, Savanna was glued to the world through her window.  She was mesmorized by everything speeding by.
 I had a hard time getting her attention long enough for a picture.
 When we headed back to the station, we decided to hit up a dollar movie since the day had been such a breeze.  This is Savanna right after I told her we were going to see a movie.  Looks like a "I'm-going-to-be-on-my-best-behavior" face.
We saw "Rio" and loved the music, colors and thought of our favorite uncle/brother, Garrett, the whole time. (The movie takes place in  Brazil where Garrett is serving a mission)  It was a fun day, but we were exhausted when we got home!
All in all, a fun memory for Savanna, Hunter and myself! 

0 comments: