Saturday, January 29, 2011

Surprise!

It's probably no surprise by now...many of you already know, but we are expecting baby #2 in June!
On Thanksgiving, Savanna wore her "special" shirt to tell everyone what she was thankful for...it was a fun surprise for everyone to see. I should have gotten a picture of everyone's reaction when Savanna showed off the shirt...priceless! Then, when we returned we had my dad and Kristine over for dinner and we told them the fun news! With JI's parents we took dessert over and had pickles and ice cream. We sure had fun telling everyone!


So far this pregnancy has been completely different than my first. When I was pregnant with Savanna I was sick for about half of the first trimester, had heartburn before I even knew I was pregnant and couldn't eat much beyond cereal and macaroni & cheese. This time around I've had zero heartburn (and I've tested it to the max!), no sickness and no appetite changes. Every time I go to the doctor for a check-up, I'm freaking out that something is wrong because I've been thrown through a loop this time around. We find out the gender of the babe this coming week...and I'd be curious if anyone has any predictions?
Our family is growing and we couldn't be more thrilled!

8 comments:

t.t.turner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lauren and Eric said...

So exciting, Linds! My prediction is... a girl :) Although I kind of hope it's a boy so little Grady has someone to play with! Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well!

dockters said...

Such exciting news, Lindsay!! Two kids is so fun....so crazy, but so good! I'm guessing boy!!

Inspired said...

Well, since everyone is having boys I would say a boy, but I think you are going to have a girl. Can't wait to hear!

Aimee said...

Congratulations!! That is super exciting! I am glad this pregnancy has been easier! Mine got increasingly difficult, so you are setting a better trend than I did!

JaNean said...

Yay! I am so exited for your family :) That is great that this pregnancy is going well. Since it is so different I am guessing it will be a little boy. It is so much fun to have a growing family. I hope things continue to go well!

Unknown said...

You know my prediction but I want to add it on here too, so when it happens I have documentation of it :) You are going to have a little boy on my birthday!

Emily and Ryan said...

Congrats! I've kept wondering...Yep, I think it's a boy. We sooo need to get together sometime.