Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hogle Zoo

So much has happened to our family these past few months. So much needs to be documented and I have a feeling so much will be left out. In an attempt to get at least one (slightly) updated post up, we'll start with a little fun!
At the beginning of May, yes...FOREVER ago...Heather, Savanna and I escaped reality and went to Hogle Zoo. We had so much fun and Savanna loved buddying up to her Aunt Heather!


Don't be decieved by Savanna's face...she was slightly distracted by the moving train we were on.

Can you say "meow" or "roar"?

My favorite picture of the entire day! Savanna loved playing in this turtle shell...and she looks so cute doing it too!


Thanks for a super fun day, Heather! More updates to come soon.

1 comments:

Emily and Ryan said...

I've been wondering where you've been!? I'm glad you posted. I know how it goes. I have tons of things I need to post for the summer and i feel overwhelmed trying to do it.