Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Houseful of Hardcastles

We spent Saturday entertaining four little Energizer Bunnies! I'm glad JI & I were double-teamin' it! Whew!


JI (aka the master fort builder) made this cozy fort for the kids to lounge in, snooze in (yeah right) and giggle in! Check out these smiles...happy kids R us!



As if anything could top building a fort, we made mini pizzas! The kids put on their own toppings (with a little help) and waited anxiously while they baked. It was a fun and easy way for the little ones to help in the kitchen...and when it was put on a plate Maddi said, "Guess what? I maked that!"

...Maddi and her masterpiece...


...Landon and his creation...


I love this picture of Kylee, grinning from ear to ear! She was such an angel the whole time...she just loved being a part of the action!


JI & I were a little blown out of the water, going from one child to FOUR for the afternoon, but we managed alright and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. :)

1 comments:

Ben and Jessie Munro said...

I love my cute little Kylee!! Look at that smile! :) Maddi still talks about those Pizza's!!